Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation-- A Time for Reflection, Pictures, and BBQs

So this weekend it was my brothers graduation, which was kinda weird. My family is getting so old! Its kinda awesome tho because now we are all at the age where we are friends and like to hang out and have fun and joke, and play, and its good. But also with elliotts graduation it made me think about how I graduated 3 years ago, and how fast it has gone by! I can’t even believe it. Basically its just cuz I don’t feel like im 21.. I still feel like im 18.. I wonder if that is where my brain will be stuck. You know how sometimes you talk to older people and they always say how they feel like they are young still.. I think that everyone must have a different age where they just love and that is how they are always gonna feel.. and I really think that mine is 18… young. fun. life is a party meant to be enjoyed. doesn’t take things very seriously. still learning. yet independent. Yep 18 im here to stay just a slighty more mature version.… I guess talk to me in 10 years and see what age I am then.. 21 looks like it will be a pretty awesome age too.

Also its just so interesting look at how much has changed and how much has stayed the exact same. For instance.. high school friends all of our personalities have changed.. yet our friendship is more or less the same, in some cases better. I also got to thinking this weekend about the lists you made around graduation what do you want to be doing in 5 years blah blah blah.. and I feel like I haven’t made much progress on my list….. so I decided to make a new one.. or alter it a little…. Where exactly do I want to be in 3 years? And really I kinda just want to see where life takes me.. my only goal.. BE DONE WITH SCHOOL!! I just need to figure out what I want to do for real.. run with it.. and be motivated and driven just to finish.

Basically graduation was fun, the weekend was a blast! Lots of BBQs, lots of family time, not as much friend time which I feel bad for, but it was so amazing spending all that time with just my fam.. much needed break for sure.

**fotoz coming soon… camera picture removal cord is currently m.i.a.**

No comments:

Post a Comment