Thursday, June 25, 2009

If Cats Really had 9 Lives then...

...there would be one less cat on the side of the road.
Yes. Driving to work this morning I hit a cat with my car.. and it was kinda traumatic.
The Story:
I’m just driving along dah de la, when this cat darted out right in front of my wheel! I slammed on the brakes, and swerved, crisis averted right, all would have been good, BUT then the cat changed its mind and jumped back the other way.. in the direction of my swervage, and bam… It seriously had a suicide wish.
So Im not much of a cat person, but still someone was and that was their cat and I was sad. But not as sad as when I decided to look back at the road/cat *shudder* bad idea.. image I didn’t need.. all I can really say is.. what a cat-astrophe.

I think in the future.. I will avoid hitting things. Good idea. I thought so.

And note: Meet the Robinsons –great advice—keep moving forward… and looking forward. Or to the side. down even wherever. Just not back.. seriously scarred.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Emily! Sorry about the traumatic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily!! I'm sorry you hit a cat, but I must admit it is kinda a funny story... One time I hit a chicken. I drew a picture. Although that's probably the last thing you should do when you hit an animal with your car. It's not something you should own, unless you give it to your grandma for christmas. I hear old people dig that kind of thing... bloody animal pictures.

    ReplyDelete