Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You Probly Didn't Know This Buuut....

k so since i feel like my life has gotten completely boring and monotonous and therefore unblog-worthy, i have decided to just write on random things that people may or may not know about me, probly one new thing week.

Today on account that I had to go to court (minor driving without registration ticket, no worries im no criminal) I have decided to dedicate this post to just that.

Fun Fact about Emily #1:
I have a completely irrational fear of getting arrested and going straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. 

 

Yeah its weird I know. Its not like i have ever even done anything remotely close to something that would land me some jail time, so I don't know where it comes from. But its there.

 ahh..im gonna start shaking over here.

Some examples..yes? ok---

One time I was walking out of Pennys or something in the mall, and this man comes up behind me, yells stop, and grabs my arm. I thought i was going to pee my pants. I was certain that it was police officer planning on smacking down his cuffs and leading me away, even though i had done nothing wrong. ( I had just forgotten to grab my debit card after paying)

Story numero dos: I got pulled over a couple weeks ago (registration ticket) and the police officer was taking forever after he had taken my license and such. He kept talking on his radio, then staring up at me, then talking on his radio again, for like 10 minutes. In which time Im sitting in my car freaking out! I was sure he was going to come up and say actually maam i need you to come with me, I was even figuring out who I would call to come bail me out, and what sitting in a jail cell would be like. Luckily he came back with just fix-it ticket and no handcuffs.

and tres: I have to pass by the juvenile detention center everyday on my drive to work. No joke the first 3 months of driving to work i would have to turn up the radio and really focus on staring at the car in front of me because just thinking about that place, much less staring at it would make my heart jump and butterflys fly. 


 However, if I did go to jail, i totally would rock those prison stripes, or orange jumpsuit. My mug shot though would not be pretty, and um most likely i would be beaten up, lying in a ball on the floor crying within the first hour.

So please never frame me for any crime you commited.. because if jail doesn't kill, ill die of fear on my way over...  Now you know, mikes super short show!  (yes thats a disney reference, yes i just went there) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment