Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Story Behind the Title

Ok so here it is- the explanation behind the new title, just so we are all clear. It is a line from one of my favorite songs, "Emily" -- From First to Last (ok yes that sounds slighly conceited I know, having my favorite song be my name, but its just such a agood/pretty song, so I don't even care)

Anyway, the song goes---
"thunderstorms could never stop me / cause there's no one in the world like Emily"

Yeah I liked that. I can achieve anything. Plus I like to think of myself as a pretty happy and optimisitc person so the way I see it, no amount of thunderstorms , or rain can bring me down. "There can't be a rainbow without any rain"

And that my friends is the story.

Here's the song. listen to it, love it, enjoi : )

1 comment:

  1. This post reminded me of that tape you used to have (I think it was you) that had a song about Emily and said you had to go outside for a walk, and you started crying when you listened to it because you didn't want to leave home. :)

    And I liked the song; I'm glad you posted it.

    ReplyDelete