Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommie!

Well today my mom is officially half a century old, which is crazy! For some reason in my head she is always 38. (I bet that makes you feel good huh mom). But 50... if I was around and had endless supplies of money I would want to taker he on something amazing.. like a hot air balloon! But since that is not exactly plausible a simple blog dedication will have to do, she can imagine reading it while flying in a balloon over somewhere beautiful and warm if she wants.

Anyways, I just want everyone to know that I think she is so amazing and I couldnt' have asked for a better mom. I'm so lucky to have her in my life, and I value the friendship we have so much. It makes me laugh when I think about how much we clashed in high school, and how wrong and different I thought we were but in reality I think we were just to similar and I didn't like it. I'm so glad that I grew out of that little phase, and now I have to talk to her multiple times a week! She has always been there for me, whether it was cooking amazing dinners, doing little crafts when we were younger, or just listening to my random stories. I know that she is so proud of me and not matter what I do she will always be there cheering me on. She is such an amazing person, awesome mom, and a perfect example.

Hope your day was amazing! I LOVE YOU MOM!!! : )

[and miss you a little lot too]

ps. I know there should be a super cute picture of us 2 attached to this, but i don't even have one on this computer. how super lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment