Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Im in one of those moods ..

to just cook and cook and cook and cook and maybe bake a little too. 
This happens to me every once in awhile. All I do is sit at work dreaming up all the culinary masterpieces I want to go home and whip up! 

Like right now.... I would love nothing more than to go home and make this : 
or maybe this
probably this

oh and definitely this

with maybe these on the side 


 oh but for sure these. 

buuut. ill probly end up going home, looking in my cupboard and eating this ---
 or maybe these

because I refuse to go grocery shopping seeing as Im leaving in a week, and Im trying to eat the food I have... which as you may have guessed consists of very little. I think I probably could count it all on one hand - my life is sad.

ps --> I am now very hungry, and didn't even bother posting all the things i wish I could bake right now. You would be drooling for sure.

 pps --> Im mildly addicted to food. I know. I have accepted it. and am moving on.


No comments:

Post a Comment