Sunday, August 1, 2010

My life is changed..

thats right.. In one simple hour Saturday Zumba changed my whole entire life! yes im dramatic. yes im serious tho. Zumba is a form of exercise that combines Latin music with dancing and working out. It's all about shaking the hips, moving your arms and feet and working all the muscles of your body. I have heard a lot about it but never checked it out so when I was at the gym Saturday morning and saw the class was starting I thought why not test it out just for fun, and now I am completely addicted! I so wish I had gone earlier! 

Things I loved: 
- it was way harder than I thought it would be. I came out of there so sweaty and tired. 
- we moved for 60 min straight, and even tho I was so tired I was having so much fun dancing I could have gone for another hour or two
- i could pretend that I was actually good at Salsa dancing and shaking my hips
- watching the instructor just re-enforced my love for working out, and my decision to go into Exercise and Wellness. I could totally see myself up there teaching an aerobics class. 
- all time highlight tho --- watching the old ladies doing the black girl booty shaking moves! soo funny! : )

If you have the chance to hit up a Zumba class or even watch a Zumba dvd I'd jump on that. En serio.

1 comment:

  1. i tried zumba last summer before it got really big. and..pretty sure i sucked. and my friend and i sat in the back and laughed our butts off haaha!! so thats good you loved it. you shake that girrrll!

    ReplyDelete