Friday, August 13, 2010

Breaking Up or Getting Down?

So it is not unusual for me to hear a song once and fall in love. Listen to it on loop at work, sing to it at the top of my lungs in the car, dance to it alone in my bedroom while im getting ready, or just having my daily 5 min dance party.... this can go on for either a day or an entire week.... and THEEEN.. all of a sudden I'll be doing my usual car dance, singing at the top of my lungs, to this amazing new song that has graced the world with its presence, and I'll realize what the words are. I'll stop, I'll think, I'll then know how absolutely teeerible and inappropriate my new favorite song is, and my heart will break.

This happened to me last night, and I was crushed.

Oh new song how I love you so, but I just feel sooo guilty after listening, I can't do it anymore. You were fun to dance too, we had good times, then you just had to go and be all dirty and stuff. So I'm breaking up with you. It's not me, its most definitely you. Tho you will be missed when Emily wants to dance.

I blame the radio, and the world we live in, they play this stuff and get us all hooked!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha so sad! i'm sorry to hear about your horrible breakup! I hope you can find someone less vulgar in the future. Unfortunately I really liked this one too and didn't realize what was on the inside. Guess I have some defriending to do as well... Dang it. Thank goodness we have friends like Selena Gomez to dance with and keep our minds out of the gutter. bahahaha! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you break up with this song? I love it! :) And Justin Timberlake YUMZ

    ReplyDelete