Thursday, August 5, 2010

It was Absolutely Lovely

My day yesterday that is.
I went on a lezzy date with this chica and loved every second of it! I'm so lucky that 3 years ago we got to share an apartment at the Colony.


 First we went to a late birthday dinner at Chili's --> this has kinda become one my favorite places.. food equals delish.. and especially the chocolate chip brownie ice cream dessert happiness!

After that we went and saw the Joseph Smith movie --> loved loved loved. I haven't seen it forever!  so powerful. this church is true, and I get to go share that for 18 months. favorite part was at the end they showed this quote.

"Joseph Smith lived and died for the truth. Should we not go on in such great a cause?"

  I think that was my favorite part and it sure hit me the hardest. Joseph Smith lost so much, gave his whole life for the church. Would I be so willing if it ever happened to me? I sure hope so, and I plan on remembering that quote when I complain about little things like being hungry on fast sunday or something. It was definitely the added motivation I needed right now, and just pumped me up for the mission in 2 weeks!

Then on the drive home just talked, listened to music, and watched the lightning. Nothing better than that. I could have been in that car for hours and been perfectly content.

After finding nothing on the radio we were in the mood for we popped in a cd and listened to this song. I can't help but just to be so happy after listening. It is way beautiful and super comforting!  What Heaven Sees in You --> Mindy Gledhill listen to it. love it. I plan on getting the piano music today.

No comments:

Post a Comment