Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Idol...

Have you ever gotten an overwhelming feeling of love for someone. Where it is just so strong that you want to scream that you love them, hug them, jump on them, kiss them, whatever?!

Yeah usually this happens to someone that I don’t know.. has changed your life or something.. or um.. you actually know!
Well for me, every Wednesday when I watch the The Biggest Loser I get that overwhelming feeling of love for her ----



Jillian Micheals, the personal trainer on the Biggest Loser.. oh man do I [heart] you!
My goal in life is to be her! [with a little more clothes on my body that is] She is so amazingly motivating, inspirational, hardcore, and totally ruthless all at the same time! Its like drill sergeant meets school counselor…. Uh awesome.
Yep yep, yeah definitely my goal.

Plus this is her coworker….



Not to shabby for emily..
[and thats not even a good pic... sad]

3 comments:

  1. I thought this post was going to be about me! haha, j/k. She is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, imagine having a body like that. and then having a man like that attached to your arm.... life would be good. well, good if we lived in a vain world. which we do. so yes, it would be very very good.

    i love that you are posting on your blog more! i love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha yeah sorry about that amy i probly shoulda added that on the bottom..


    Jillian Michaels is currently tied with Amy Payne for Idol status. : )

    ReplyDelete