Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Question of the Day..

Why/how is it that I can go to the gym for at least an hour every day no sweat.... well a little sweat.. easy schmeezy tho! BUT.. this site: 

...fills me with immense feelings of deep dread... like having to go to the dentist, take a hard test, rake up leaves, pick weeds kinda dread... I mean climbing all those stairs... ughh... gross! 
I blame the small toddler Im forced to cart around all day (aka backpack).... books, notebooks, computer? all overrated, im gonna invest in a fanny pack and bring only that to school.. phone, food, lipgloss.. check!

or maybe ill just invest in some balloons... probly cheaper.. 

On a funnier note: 
I totally jumped this morning and almost threw my phone (yeah apparently that is my defense instinct.. some throw shoes, i throw phone).... but it was because i saw this:


yeah seriously creepy right?!  Its in the library... and if you just get a glimpse out of the corner of your eye.... scarieeeee!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment