Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walt Disney would cry if he saw the Disney Channel today... mixed in w/ a little manners.

Okay so the other night I was flipping through channels, and happened* to land on the Disney Channel during this little gem of a music video.
*yes, it was just a happening to land on moment, Im not a frequent Disney channel watcher*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSWuvFeZcQ

Aight.. so I urge you to just watch a moment of it.. cuz it is so awesome. But if you want to revolt ...Heres the run-down: Hannah montana song.. set to an old mickey mouse clip.. they actually made it appear that Minnie’s lips were moving along with the song……………. Hence Walt Disney crying. Pretty sure it was the funniest/dumbest thing I have ever seen come off that channel. I have to admit tho, I did sit and watch the whole video, and it definitely made my night, laughing so hard until you cry, never a bad feeling really.

(sorry the video quality is kinda sucky.. but I think it just adds to its awesomeness)


Best moment of the day so far:
So at work I schedule stuff, like people and equipment. So reporters call in and say I need a camera op such and such day for this time, usually in a very demanding, ‘if you don’t make this happen my life is going to be over’ tone. Today this boy actually said please! I was shocked.. and much more happy to put in his request. Oh how a little manners can go a very long way!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! they also put teeth in minnie's mouth! i've never seen minnie have teeth before! man, i never want to watch this again. I can handle Hannah Montana and Mickey Mouse but definitely not together.

    ReplyDelete