Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What do you do when your brain decides to rebel?

So Im having a really bad focus day…
and its not like Im getting distracted by my surroundings, facebook, gmail, blogs, texts, the usual.. its my brain that’s the culprit! What do you do with that.. you can’t really escape it, unless you have multiple personalities and switch over the less distracting one… but.. I am 87.5% sure that I don’t have that problem..
see this is what I just realized this -- that I have been seriously staring at my computer for the past 20 minutes… just staring a blank screen thinking.. and let me tell you, my brain is a wild jungle full of scary gibberish……

"man I love this heater under my desk, warmth, fire, fireplace, huge fireplace in a dream house, dream house, huge closet, closet opening up to mall, clothes, Victoria beckham, (yeah I don’t know), English, England, accents, Ireland, castles, the prince and the frog, what it would be like to be a frog, tanning on lily pads, green, broccoli, trees, climbing trees, baby trees, baby corn, do I like baby corn, what is the purpose of baby corn, high school, eww math, projectors, I wish I had an old school projector, homework doing would increase exponentially with a projector, eww math, kids, Barbie jeeps, I still want to drive a kid Barbie jeep, driving that would be more fun than just driving a boring old car, old cars, parades, candy.. mm.. fire trucks, firemen, marshmallows, clouds, wishing I could walk on clouds, would they be squishy, or bouncy like trampolines, trampolines, gymnastics, Olympics, baby china gymnasts, gymnasts fighting hockey players, hockey puck, monkey, monkey, underpants….."
Its becoming an issue..


On a different note… homework assignment for Obesity & Weight Management : Watching this video - Elder Holland “To young Women” Gen. Conf. Oct 2005….
I tried figuring out how to post.. but I can’t so y’all should just go look it up, cuz it is amazing! Like truly..
A couple points that I particularly loved:

1) “We should all be as fit as we can be—that's good Word of Wisdom doctrine. That means eating right and exercising and helping our bodies function at their optimum strength. We could probably all do better in that regard. But I speak here of optimum health; there is no universal optimum size.” [love that! Im a huge fan of working out, *note choice of major* so I like that he mentions the importance of it, but also the importance of accepting and loving your body/size & shape you are, so so important]
2) “The loveliest women have a glow of health, a warm personality, a love of learning, stability of character, integrity, and the sweet and gentle Spirit of the Lord”
[A to the men!]
*good things being said.. check it out for reals.
Can I also add how awesome it is to go to BYU, I mean nowhere else would that be a homework assignment. Dang im luckeey!



AH MAN!
I just took a look in a mirror and realized this..
im wearing all black today… well technically grey pants… black belt… black tanktop.. black shirt.. black jacket… wheres the funeral? Apparently im in mourning….

I gots purple shoes on tho! Yay for color!
*like I said.. major focus problems.. you were all warned tho…

1 comment:

  1. 3 things:

    1. My brain does that too, and your list of random things you were thinking about made me laugh.
    2. Love those quotes.
    3. Love your purple shoes!

    ReplyDelete