Friday, July 30, 2010

Pre-Mish activities

I have made a list of everything I want to do before I leave on my mission in 3 weeks. As I was writing I realized that it's less things that I need to DO.. and more things I need to EAT. yes. im a fatty. I like food. don't judge. I just need to make sure I get all my cravings out now before I get to some place like Chile where things like chocolate and peanut butter are hard to come by. no big deal.

My list is as follows:
 - Foods -
 * peanut butter bars
 * Cazookie from  The Chocolate   done.. and probably the best thing i have ever eaten.. seriously. go there. eat it. fall in love. just sayin.
 * lemon bars
 * In-N-Out
 * Rolo Cookies
 * Sushi  -- and it was a paaartie! all you can eat, with work friends. yes please.
 * Scotcheroos
 * Kneaders French Toast
 * cinnamon rolls
 * Pie Shake at Sammy's
 * Chinese food
 * pizza from Slab

I already have lunch dates planned, and have forewarned my coworkers that I will be baking a lot in the next 2 weeks so they should prepare for treats.

- Do -
 * float the Provo River
 * hike Timp to see the sunrise
 * play croquet
 * see Inception
 * longboard down the Canyon
 * Ride Jeff's horses   (-- a date has been set.. yippee! or should i say yee-haw! )

My best friend ever is coming down this weekend and I cannot wait to see her! This will be the last time I get to see her : ( so we are going to make the best of it! Hopefully we will be able to cross a few things off this list of mine!

2 comments: