Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Week!

Its my birthday week! -- and yes I believe in celebrating the whole week, not just the day.
Plus this is even a very special birthday. My golden one. 22 on July 22.
So I have really awesome plans for every day this week.
Monday - chillin wit the fam and dying sisters hair
Tuesday - Salt Lake Temple
Wednesday - Tucanos, taking Elliott to the mtc (less happy but still exciting)
Thursday -  ???
Friday - Wallflowers birthday dance party

Fun huh! um. but do you see those question marks.. on the Thursday... the actual day of my birth. they need to go away like immediately, but I don't know what to do. My mom and sis are going to be in town so we want to celebrate but we just dont know how?! Ideas.. now please!!!

Ps. If you are going to be in Provo on Friday night, you best be coming to my party!
NRFW: the GOLDEN M  <--- be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment