Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Wedding?

I have always said I wanted a summer wedding - outdoors, no rain, warm, pretty. happy.
But after seeing these... my mind is conflicted 

Im really kinda digging the umbrellas and boots. Supes cute. My umbrellas would definitely not be just boring black tho, gots to have personality dontcha know . Rain might just be ok after all.

** my home teacher recently told me that he met these girls that say supes instead of super and he thought it was completely annoying. So immediately I adopted it into my own vocabulary to annoy him and everyone else around me. Your welcome.

2 comments:

  1. If you do an early spring wedding you could get some serious rain... I did! :)
    ps - I totally agree with you on the Bachelorette minus being attracted to Roberto. I think he's sweet but I like Chris better.

    The end.
    AND I MISS YOU!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I do any month besides August in Washington rain is practically guaranteed... haha
    ps. I miss you too! i need to stop by sooon!

    ReplyDelete