Thursday, May 20, 2010

Im not Afraid to Admit....

that sometimes I have very blonde tendencies...
Yesterday was an especially hard day for my brain. It just didn't seem to want to function correctly.

Evidence-
On my drive home from work I passed this sign.

sorry for the bad quality. cell phones man.. but in case you cant tell it says "Smoked Dog Bones $1.50"

And this is what went through my brian.
"Groooooss. who would want to eat that! Wait, is that even legal? yuck yuck yuck................
3 min.later (of thinking about how nasty that is/hoping i don't have to eat smoked dog bones in chile)
ooooohhhh.. DOG bones.. for like u kno. dogs..

Yes. i know. lets not even talk about the fact that I didnt consider that fact that people dont usually tend to eat bones. unfortunetly instances like this happen more often than not. But my next question is this. Why would they even adverise that? I mean really, do people drive down the road see that sign and immediately think. u know what, I think my dog would quite enjoy a smoked bone tonight, and for only $1.50 that is a freaking steal! yeah, i just dont think that happens.

Yesterday I also found out that I had simply forgotten to send a really important letter a month ago, had it all written, in my car. just never sent. And told my mom the wrong address to send my birth certifcate to, so that is currently lost somewhere in the mail. Awesome.
this blonde business i got going on here has got to stop.
see.. sometimes i even do have blonde hair.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! when you sent me that text i laughed so hard! i love your moments. they make me giggle. hmm.. i hate the word giggle.

    ReplyDelete