Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mi Future Kitchen

One thing about being a college student is the occasional feeling of never having an actual home. I mean I have been living in Provo for the majority of the time the last 4 years, but still when I think of home, Washington comes to mind. Not only that but I have had 6 apartments the last 4 years, only living in one place for at the longest 8 months at a time. Because of this nomadish lifestyle I find myself thinking about my future house and how I plan on decorating it. I cannot wait to buy stuff and paint and decorate it all cute! I know it is going to be in a long long time but scouts motto be prepared right!? So today I found these pictures on this design blog http://emmas.blogg.se/index.html and fell in love!

I love the crispness of the white and then the pop of the bright yellow and turquoise. It just looks so fresh and happy. I can just picture buying this yellow mixer 

and other yellow and blue kitchen utensils and whipping up culinary masterpieces!


Yeah. I want a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment