Friday, May 14, 2010

Just FYI

Piano music on the ipod and a lunchtime nap is the best way to spend an hour lunch break. It was rejuvenating, relaxing, simply glorious, and very needed.

This scripture is beautiful and may have just been the thing that got me through this week. It possibly might become my new favorite.

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you; And he cannot bear all things now;nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours. And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea more." 
D&C 78:17-19


 ps- I really really want an old school Polaroid camera. I can just picture the possibilities and enjoyment that would bring! Fun huh? and the pictures just look cool and vintagy. Im in love.  


No comments:

Post a Comment